CS Lewis Quotes

Monday, September 15, 2008

When I Want Your Advice.......

Okay, I'm asking....this is to all my blog buddies (yes, all 3 of you), I have a blog question:

When I am creating a new post, not unlike this one, I get it just the way I want it and then when I post it my spacing messes up. For instance, I might be doing double spaces between my paragraphs, then when I post, it goes to single spacing. No matter what I do I can't fix it how I want it. Any ideas??

To all the rest of you, sorry for the boring post....I'll try to do better next time.

Thanks for your help!!

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Go into the HTML tab and space it there. I know NOTHING about HTML, but I can do this. Just find the end of your sentence/paragraph (right after the period) and hit enter two times.

Jenna said...

Clueless! Sorry... really!

diane said...

This happens to me all the time...I've got nothing.

The Family Rasheed said...

Clueless and I have no idea what Annemarie is talking about, but would like to know.

Elisa said...

What annemarie said.

So glad to meet a new friend bloggy friend!!