CS Lewis Quotes

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom Not My Own...

"If we are ever in doubt what to do,
it is a good rule to ask ourselves
what we shall wish on the morrow
that we had done."

--Sir John Lubbock



Quick, go do three things that you really don't want to do today, but you'll be glad tomorrow that they're done.


As for me, I've cleaned Sirius/Sabian's room, done three loads of laundry, and cleaned the leftovers out of the fridge. (I did score a brownie out of that last one, though!)

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Awww man...now I have to get up. Thanks liz.

Jenna said...

What are brownies doing in your fridge? I guess they ARE better cold. I had Ryan's eyes examined & ordered glasses & I'm probably going to fold laundry. (Who ever skipped a court of honor for laundry???)

diane said...

Maybe I'll make some phonecalls...on second thought I still have blogs to read.

The Family Rasheed said...

Great quote Liz!

Anonymous said...

I cleaned out my bedroom closet today. I think that should count for three things all by itself. It was a big job.