CS Lewis Quotes

Friday, September 12, 2008

Some things you ought know....

This post is informational only......just a couple of things you ought to know.....

1. I am a guest "post-er" on this blog! I've never done a guest post before. It was sort of solicited (in an open-invitation-to-all sort of way.) They made the mistake of putting out an open invitation to guest blog and I took them up on it. So, go take a look! I hope they don't regret it!

2. You also need to check out this website and this blog. They are putting together a Blog Book to benefit a young mother who was severely injured in a plane crash last month. They are looking for funny/amusing/uplifting entries to publish in the book, tentatively titled: "Sometimes Life is Funny." So, please put something together and go help out a good cause!

I just thought you ought to know.

1 comment:

diane said...

I love your guest post. You are famous now.