CS Lewis Quotes

Friday, July 4, 2008

To all my friends in the 'blogosphere'......

A message to all my blog friends, those who read my blog and those whose blogs I read:

You need to blog more often!

And if you're not blogging yet, get blogging!

I mentioned before that I have an addiction to BLOGS. I write them, I read them, I simply can't get enough of them. The problem is, I don't have enough. So either more people need to start blogs for me to read, or those whose blogs I read need to write more often. Twice a week is a good start. Three or Four is better. And if you could get together and alternate who updates when, then I could have something new to read every day!! You people are leaving me with entirely too much time with nothing to do but laundry, dishes, sweep, mop, make beds, pick up after kids, and other mundane responsibilities. And if you're not going to make a lunch date with me and get me out of the house, then I need more blogs to read. (Yes, I realize you are enabling me, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!) So "Doctor Anonymous" either needs to start up his 'Blogaholics Anonymous' group again, or you people need to get on the ball, ignore your children and your chores, and start blogging!

Either one works for me : )

7 comments:

diane said...

My name is Diane and I'm a blogaholic. I'm doing my part.

Jenna said...

I am sorry that I have been on vacation & out of cell phone & laptop range. I won't let it happen again! And I can't find my camera battery charger or memory-card-downloader-thingy so the pics are just stuck on my camera. Hopefully I'll post soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for lunch!!

The Family Rasheed said...

I promise I will try harder.

The Family Rasheed said...

I promise I will try harder.

Mary said...

Hahaha, Doc A isn't much of a blogoholic. What type of blogoholic takes breaks? Lol! Once he gets back from his break though, I'll check with him on the Blogoholics anonymous thing if you'd like. I don't think that I'll have quite the effect that Vijay thinks. Haha scanman. Even if we are best buddies.

I think I need to ressurect an old series I used to write. Anyway, love you! And I promise I'll make an effort to blog more!

Annemarie said...

Liz...it's Annemarie (Olsen)! Feel free to read my blog any time. I'm always willing to help feed a good blog addiction!!

I found you through Diane's blog!