CS Lewis Quotes

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Help Wanted....

I was reprimanded today for not blogging enough. Who, Me??? I try to blog twice a week, but it's been busy lately. (I was told that I may NOT give out excuses!) So, in an effort to meet the needs of my public (all two of you) I am petitioning for ideas.

I have some friends who have 'theme days' on their blogs. One friend does 'missionary monday', where she gives updates on her boy who recently left for his mission. I love it, the only problem is, I don't currently have a child serving a mission. This same friend does 'Shoesday' (on Tuesday), but I only have 3 pairs of shoes, so that won't work. There's 'Fashion Friday', but since blue jeans and t-shirts make up 90% of my wardrobe it really wouldn't be that interesting.

Another friend does 'weekly updates' at the end of every week to kind of give an overview of how her week went. I love these, too. All of these are fabulous ideas, but the only one that might work for me would be the weekly update.

So, for those of you who would like me to update more frequently, help me out! Give me some ideas! Maybe 'Manic Mondays'??, 'Weally wild Wednesdays'??, or how about 'Frantic Fridays'? If you want me to post more often, I think it's only fair that you give me some input. So, how about it? What have you got? All ideas will be considered (though I reserve the right to edit content. Karl has a wild side!)

6 comments:

diane said...

Are you still wearing t-shirts and jeans? Band t-shirts? I remember shopping with you and your Mom. She wanted you to get dresses and feminine stuff and you were hatin. I was wishing she'd buy me stuff.
How about Teen Talk Tuesday. We can complain, I mean gush about our teens. It could be a support group.

Jenna said...

Theme days? Good idea. But I have no ideas for themes. Sorry!

Mary said...

How about. . . MARY MONDAYS!! When you post something cute that I do or have done in the past week. That way, everybody will know how adorable I am! That sounds like a wonderful theme day. That's it. Mary Mondays. It shall be so.

The Family Rasheed said...

I like both of Diane's and Mary's ideas. What about wise wednessday where you give advice about things you have learned throughout life????

Annemarie said...

I soooo remember the jeans & t-shirts!! Your mom did take ME shopping for the fun girlie stuff! She was so sweet to me!

Anonymous said...

Moody Mondays
Triumphant Tuesday
When-I-was-a-girl Wednesday
Thuffering Thuckitash Thursday
Friday 0ff
Sarcastic Saturday
"Day of Rest" Sunday