CS Lewis Quotes

Monday, July 28, 2008

Marvelous Mary Monday...

(Okay, the date is off on this pic. I obviously don't know how to work my camera. Just change the 2005 to 2008 and forget it ever happened!)

So, this was Mary's idea for a Monday themed blog: "Mary Mondays". I'm supposed to talk about how cute and clever she is. I'm sure that this would keep me busy for months and months of Mondays, but for now I'll just say that MARY IS AWESOME!! If you want to know how awesome Mary is, here is a link to her blog, where she will personally fill you in on her awesomeness. Or, you could click here, and listen to this awesome song about how much fun it is to be with Mary. Mary is truly Fun and Fabulous, Sweet and Sassy, Cute and Clever, Bubbly and Beautiful, Helpful and Happy. I love her bunches and bunches. Here's wishing everyone a Marvelous Mary Monday!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I know that I missed the cut-off for South Carolina's Marvelous Mary Monday but in Utah it's not yet midnight so I (we) want to celebrate Mary - Enthusiastic, smart, funny, friendly - & a new cute hair-do to boot! Love ya kiddo! Double-prizes for being on Monday!!!