CS Lewis Quotes

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Illya Kuryakin??

Who knew that Illya Kuryakin was on NCIS??? And if you knew, why didn't you tell me?? I love David McCallum. I used to watch him on The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (many,many, years ago!) and he was in the classic WW II movie "The Great Escape". So when I was flipping channels one night a few weeks ago, there he was on NCIS. Now I'm hooked. I can't get enough of 'Ducky' and the rest of the NCIS crowd. I can't believe the show is in it's 5th season and I've never watched it before. Is there anything else you're not telling me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love goth girl, all that head slapping, and the "tension" between the Israeli girl and Denovo?

Jenna said...

Oops, I take it back. I didn't make a comment because I have NO IDEA what NCIS is. (Don't tell the YSA how out of touch I am with current media!!!)

I will have to research these guys.

Do you know how to add hyperlinks in your post?

--Go to Edit HTML when you posting.
--Highlight the word that you want to hyperlink something else to, like NCIS (for example: http://www.tv.com/ncis/show/16772/summary.html)
--Click on the little linky-world up on the line with bold/italics/etc and an address bar will pop up
--Paste your link in the line.
--Voila!

Sorry I hijacked your blogger comments for my own twisted purposes. You can choose to not publish this one!