CS Lewis Quotes

Friday, February 13, 2009

Breaking up is hard to do......

So I met this guy yesterday....(yes, I know I'm married, just keep reading!) He seemed nice enough, but it turned out he was very 'hands on'. He was moving W-A-Y too fast for my taste, and demanded to not only see me twice yesterday, but today as well and then wants to meet 2 - 3 times a week after this. His exact words were......'Monday is much too long to wait, I need to see you tomorrow.' So now I have to break up with him. I don't have time to meet with this guy today, much less 2 -3 times a week!! So, my question for you is.....how do you break up with a Chiropractor??

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Make the appointment while in the office. Then call back & tell the receptionist that you're not coming back. It's your body - especially if he looks like that great cartoon!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you break up with the chiropractor, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to do it while you're on his table...

Polly said...

Chris is highly against chiropractors. They are very demanding, and needy. I've gone a few times and liked it, but a lot of it seems like nonsense. Do what your friend Jenna said. That always works. Chris calls it snake oil.