CS Lewis Quotes

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Therapy for Life.....

The kid will need therapy for life........

One of my sons (he will remain nameless for his own sake) has started keeping his toothbrush in my bathroom. He says that the 'little kids' mess with it if it's in the other bathroom.

This morning as I got out of the shower and started to dry off, the bathroom door opened and he started to walk in!! He shut the door FAST as I stood there with a towel in front of me so I'm not sure how much damage was done to his poor psyche. I had locked my bedroom door, but not the bathroom door. Apparently, he knocked, but because I didn't answer (as I was in the shower!!) he assumed that I must still be out on my morning walk, so he picked the lock and walked in. I don't think he'll be doing that again anytime soon!

5 comments:

Hildie said...

I hate when that happens. Fortunately they hate the peep show more than we do!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and delurking!

Annemarie said...

Laughing really hard here!!!!! Man...there really is no such thing as privace when you're a mom. Serves him right for picking the lock!

diane said...

My boys would say "I"m scarred for life." They don't even like seeing me in a swimsuit.

Jenna said...

At least you were alone in the shower...

MARCIE said...

Just shoot him.