CS Lewis Quotes

Friday, August 1, 2008

More 4 yr. old Logic.....

Sirius, for the last couple of weeks, has not been wearing underwear. He comes out of his room fully dressed every morning so it never occurs to me to ask, but later in the day it always becomes apparent that he's not wearing any. So this morning, I asked him first thing. 'Do you have your underwear on?' Here's the reply I got: 'Abuela, I don't wear underwear anymore.' Silly me, I have to ask, 'Why don't you wear underwear anymore, Sirius?' 'Because people give me wedgies, and I don't like wedgies, so I'm not wearing underwear ever again!'

Makes sense to me!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

What a funny kid! We were wet at the water park in Boise last week & Jared said (blushing), "Mom! I wore my underwear under my swimming suit!" The wearing wasn't as funny as the expression on his face.

Annemarie said...

That kid is hilarious...and smart!

Anonymous said...

How can you argue the wedgie OR the cookie logic!

The Family Rasheed said...

who is giving him wedgies????? He is smart!!!

Mary said...

I must admit that I am the aforementioned wedgie bandit.