CS Lewis Quotes

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

4 year old logic....


Sirius has been in school for a whole 6 days now. When his mom got him off the bus today, the bus driver (Mr. Kelly) says: "You need to have a talk with him, he keeps standing up on the bus. I've had to tell him the last two days to get back in his seat." So we ask Sirius why he's been standing in the aisle of the bus while it's moving...are you ready for this.....
"I'm just trying out my new shoes! They're New Balance and I want to see if they work." Apparently, they do work and his balance is much improved, but Mr. Kelly still frowns on being out of your seat on the bus!

P.S. This is my last '4 year old logic' post. Sirius turns 5 tomorrow, but I'm sure there will be plenty of 5 year old logic to follow!

6 comments:

diane said...

I guess I need a pair of those shoes. They could help prevent any future falls.

Jenna said...

Great logic!!! I always knew he was a smart kid. It's so funny when kids say crazy things - and then find out why they say them.

Annemarie said...

Again...smart kid. My boys used to get in trouble for standing up on the bus, too. I wish it was for the same reason though...not os much, they are just way social!

Mary said...

Hahahaha!! What a nerd! How funny! I didn't hear why he had been standing up! Testing his shoes?? Hilarious! Little kids are soo funny sometimes.

Julia Roberts said...

That is so funny. I am looking forward to some posts with 5 year old logic.

The Family Rasheed said...

sirius is really creative with his logic!