CS Lewis Quotes

Friday, July 24, 2009

Note to Self.......

Because I seem to be the only one reading my blog, I am writing myself a note.

Dear Self,

Please forgive the absence of new blogs over the next week. I will be out of town. I am going to Utah to visit family and friends. The majority of my time will be spent in southern Utah, in the small, charming town of Cedar City. My time in CC will include side trips to Zion's National Park, Bryce Canyon, and wherever else I choose to go. I will be spending a day or two in the Provo/Orem/SLC area near the end of next week. After which I will return home filled with peace and a renewed energy with which to face a new school year and a house that STILL needs to be perfected and placed on the market. I will also return with stories to tell, pictures to share, and videos of my boys climbing mountains and being amazing.
Thank you, self, for your patience while I am gone.

Love,
Me

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Have fun!!

Peter said...

blogging from the road. I'm impressed!

diane said...

I'm reading. Have fun. I'll miss you. I wish I was going to be in Utah. Maybe you should swing down to CA and visit me before you go home.

Travelin'Oma said...

I read your blog! Have a fun trip.

Jessica said...

I'm a little worried for you because I just got back from No. Utah and it was scorching...I can't imagine how you are going to survive the So. Utah heat!

Jenna said...

Have fun! I think I beat you home.