CS Lewis Quotes

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Brotherly Birthday Blog........

A L-O-N-G time ago....in a land far away (Minnesota)...my brother, Peter W. Patch, was born. (Under penalty of death, I am not at liberty to divulge the middle name) To say the least, Peter is not just any brother....he is an AWESOME brother. Through the years Peter has been many things to me: a brother, a best friend, a confidant, a conspirator, a therapist.....the list could go on and on. Let's just say that Peter is one of the reason that I am who I am today (now you know who to blame!)

So...happy birthday, Peter!! I love you and wish I could be there to share some cake and ice cream with you. Hope you have a great day!!

1 comment:

diane said...

Happy Birthday Peter!

Is it Ward? That is my husband's middle name. Hee hee