CS Lewis Quotes

Friday, December 12, 2008

Another Tag......

How bad has it gotten? So bad that I'm playing tag with myself. I saw this tag somewhere and thought it looked fun. So, even though no one asked me to play, I'm playing. If anyone else would like to play (Mary, Laura, Jennie) please do. It would be fun to see your answers (and your taste in music).

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag someone else (if you want)

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Golden Moments (I guess that could be a new saying: "How's it going?" "Golden Moments!" kind of like 'Good Times'!)

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
It Had To Be You (of course it did!)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Why Can't the English Teach their Children How to Speak? (proper grammar is SO important)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
She's Always A Woman (always)

5. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Embraceable You (aren't you just adorable!)

6. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Come Fly With Me ('cause I'm the life of the party!)

7. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Stand By Your Man (even if he's in Macon)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Fire in the Morning (that woman is really a morning person!)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Best is Yet to Come (yeah, baby!)

10. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S STORY?
I am Woman (see #4)

11. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Daniel (traveling tonight on a plane??)

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Just You and I (till the end of time)

13. WHAT DID YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Sugar, Sugar (nothing more to say here)

14. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
You've got a Friend (I can hope)

15. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
That's Life (in other words, I don't have any hobby/interest because 'that's life')

16. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Bye, Bye Blackbird (don't ask)

17. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
I'm an Ordinary Man (huh?)

18. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Down with Love

19. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Get it right the first time (I think I'm most afraid that I won't)

20. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Little Deuce Coupe (yeah, my little deuce coupe has really been acting up lately!)

So, there you go. I have to add that I REALLY love my music player (it's not an ipod, but I love it just the same) I didn't think I wanted one, but Joe knew better and bought me one for my birthday. Thanks, baby, you know me so well. I hope someone else plays, it really is fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your lil' duece coop! Have you tried Advil?

diane said...

I've never seen this tag. It was fun to read and get a glimpse into your musical taste. You and Scott got me hooked on Elton John. I think you introduced me to Chicago too.